1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user's computer in order to collect data, which are essential for the proper functioning of the web pages, applications or any other website of the Entity, providing advantages to the user, facilitating navigation and usability of They can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for their installation.
2. CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES
Only session cookies are used
3. TYPES OF COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED BY THE ENTITY
The cookies that can be used by the Entity are:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the group and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed or not by the group, being a third party the one that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page or application. They are used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal that can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the group, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal (for example, the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.).
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service. You can consult the analysis cookies used by the Entity in the following
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on to criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown. The Entity does not integrate cookies of this type within the web services provided to the user.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. The Entity does not integrate cookies of this type within the web services provided to the user.
In addition, we provide you with links to the supports of the main Web browsers on the market, where you can see how to change the cookie settings:
- Windows Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Additionally, the Entity, for its applications and services, uses the analytical service of Google Analytics, with the sole purpose of providing us with reports on its activity.
For more information, you can consult the Privacy Center of each of the analytical tools:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be directly transmitted and stored by Google. If you want to deny permission for the statistical treatment of data or information with Google Analytics, you can easily deactivate this service. To do this, follow this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es
4. REVIEW OF THE COOKIES POLICY
The Entity will carry out a review of the Cookies Policy annually, unless there are regulatory or other requirements that make it necessary to adapt the Policy with a lower frequency. Therefore, users are advised to periodically consult its content.
For more information about cookies, you can consult at https://www.aepd.es/es